A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Annabelle Martin MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Maria Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Martin practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians.