Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Martin
Dr. Maria Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with another office in Hixson, TN. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center, Memorial Hospital and Parkridge Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Maria Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Terry Smith
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.01 mi34
Dr. Tricia Scheuneman
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.12 mi11
Dr. Robert Coles Jr
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0.12 mi25