Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Martinez
Dr. Maria Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Duke University Med Ctr, Durham, Nc and St Josephs Hospital and Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Martinez has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Maria Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.
Dr. Ritu Sadhu
Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Glendale, AZ 0 mi16
Dr. James Pehoushek
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pediatrics
Glendale, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. Aruna Poduval
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Glendale, AZ 0.13 mi9