Learn more about Dr. Maria Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mascarenhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mascarenhas
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mascarenhas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Home Parenteral Nutrition
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Rebello Mascarenhas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Mascarenhas practice?
- Dr. Maria Mascarenhas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Mays Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Princeton, NJ.
See Mays Landing Pediatricians and Mays Landing Pediatric Specialists.