A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mascarenhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Home Parenteral Nutrition
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mascarenhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mascarenhas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Mascarenhas practice?
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.