Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Mascarenhas
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Mays Landing, NJ and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mascarenhas is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Mascarenhas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Lorraine Katz
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Donald Younkin
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Voorhees, NJ 0 mi43
Dr. Kathryn Lafferty
Voorhees, NJ 0.13 mi19