Dr. Maria Rebello Mascarenhas MD, MBBS, and BS is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology.
Learn more about Dr. Maria Mascarenhas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Mascarenhas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mascarenhas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mascarenhas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Mascarenhas practice?
Dr. Maria Mascarenhas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.