A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria McCarthy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria McCarthy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from New York University.
Dr. McCarthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Annette McCarthy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Maria McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria McCarthy practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.