A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria McColgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria McColgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McColgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McColgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Christophers Hosp For Child, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Digiorgio McColgan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. McColgan practice?
- Dr. Maria McColgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria McColgan practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.