A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria McColgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McColgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McColgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christophers Hospital for Childre
- St Christophers Hosp For Child, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McColgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria McColgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. McColgan practice?
Dr. Maria McColgan practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia McColgan, Dr. Mamie McColgan, Dr. Mara McColgan, Dr. Mari McColgan, Dr. Mariah McColgan, Dr. Mariam McColgan, Dr. Marian McColgan, Dr. Mariana McColgan