A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria McColgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria McColgan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McColgan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McColgan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- St Christophers Hosp For Child, Philadelphia, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McColgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans