A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Melli is Excellent. Dr. Melli has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Melli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Melli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Melli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Melli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Melli practice?
Dr. Maria Melli practices Family Medicine near Devon, PA.
See Devon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Melli, Dr. Marlyn Melli, Dr. Marybeth Melli, Dr. Mimi Melli, Dr. Marianne Melli, Dr. Polly Melli, Dr. Marisela Melli, Dr. My Melli