A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Melli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Melli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Melli, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melli graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Melli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Gombeda Melli MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Melli practice?
- Dr. Maria Melli has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Melli practices Family Medicine near Devon, PA.
See Devon Family Physicians.