Dr. Maria Melli MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Devon, PA

4.8

May 20th, 2014
Excellent family doc
Friendly, knowledgeable, and listens well. Have been seeing her for about 5 years, and find her to be a really good, family practitioner.

July 18th, 2010
Dr. Melli
Both my daughter and I love, love, love this doctor. She is the kindest and most invested family physician I have had the privilege to know. The only draw-back is that she doesn't work full-time at the office so getting an appointment quickly is not always easy. She does try to accommodate people when there is an urgent need, and this can sometimes lead to longer wait times for other patients. That being said, she is worth waiting for. Very professional, very friendly, very thorough, very caring. Hope I never have to change to a different doctor.

January 3rd, 2010
Truly a caring and excellent physician
I have been with Dr. Meli almost since she finished residency. She is a truly wonderful person and over the years, become a friend in many ways. I have no hesitancy in saying that she truly cares deeply about her patients. Dr. Melli also knows when its time to talk straight and tough but does so with humor and compassion. I have seen her research many things over the years and am sure that she actively pursues new knowledge and options, what else can you want from your family physician who, next to perhaps a spouse, may know you better than any other. Dr. Melli truly knows me and I trust her implicitly, so, so important in a situation where she may one day be called to make critical decision on your behalf. I would never think of going to another Family Physician, I pray I'm never asked to move out of town. I am very lucky to have found Dr. Melli and pray that she remains in local practice for many years.

July 29th, 2009
Great doctor - tough to get through the phone system for an appointment though. Use the message machine - they will get back to you.