A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Maria Melo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Melo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Melo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Melo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria Melo practice?
- Dr. Maria Melo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Melo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Biloxi Physiatrists.