A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Maria Melo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Melo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Melo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Melo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Melo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria Melo practice?
- Dr. Maria Melo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Melo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Biloxi, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Biloxi Physiatrists.