Overall Review

3.9

October 12th, 2015
Former patient of Maria Mena for approximately 9 years and I'm glad to be back with her.

August 12th, 2015
The Best Office visit. It's always a pleasure to visit this doctor's office. I feel very comfortable. I never leave with a question none answered. I'm well cared for. And I have the pleasure to be set straight, when I don't follow the doctor's order. Sometimes I get careless with my self, and Dr: Maria Cardenas and staff let me know where I mess up. I feel safe and secure. I am well treated, and well taken care of. Great job Guys!

August 11th, 2015
Patient
Great practitioner. Great staff!

February 25th, 2015
"Bad" will be a mayor understatement. She is so unprofessional!!!

February 6th, 2015
Family support worker
Dr.Maria Mena is an amazing Dr I would highly recommend. Her. Dr Mena save my life. When she realize that I needed imitate attention due to showing cancer. Cell. Dr may sure a Sergury,, an MRI was establish before removing. Her self from feeder treatment,Dr.Mena continue to see me while in chemo and always encourage me. I am currently looking where she have relocated so I can continue. To be with her as her patient Thank you

October 6th, 2014
Medical student
I will loosely refer to Maria Cardenas as "doctor" Menas Cardenas. I recently accompanied my father for his yearly physical to her practice in Kissimmee . After a 2 hour wait time I respectfully inquired about the wait and soon after , an angry looking lady in a white coat stomped into the examination room. She did not acknowledge my after or myself. Proceeded to sit at the computer and begin typing something bogus because she certainly knew nothing about her patient. She then proceeded to read questions and enter things into the medical record . She performed a hap hazard physical exam and wrote my father some scripts. Not only was she unprofessional in every sense of the word, she encompasses everything I aim not to be as a future physician.

May 29th, 2009
Dr Mena is one of the best doctors I have known. She is an excellent professional and a very caring human being. Thanks Dr Mena, there should be more doctors like you.