Dr. Maria Micale DO Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Belmar, NJ

4.7

June 26th, 2008
great pediatrician
I was first told about Dr. Micale by my homebirth midwife. She told me all the chiropractors were using her because she was holistic. I was with her when she was with Dr. Halas and then when she started her new practice. Her office is beautiful, her staff is wonderful, she uses the latest technology, her assistant Dr. Alex Liwag is fantastic. They are a good partnership. They are both firendly and kind. Since i have 4 boys we mostly see Dr. Liwag. He is even more holistic than Dr. Micale. Dr. Micale is still more inclined to give you a perscription for anti-biotics, but I still like her a lot!

June 25th, 2008
Very knowledgeable, caring, competent dr
Dr. Micale was extremely friendly to my son and I. My son, who is 1, loved her and her office. He was all smiles the entire time! I decided to change to Dr. Micale because I felt my old dr was prescribing too many antibiotics for ear infections - infections I'm not sure my son even had. Dr. Micale was very sympathetic towards me & did not discount anything I was concerned about (she's testing him for milk & gluten allergies b/c I suspect he has an allergy). She is extremely knowledgeable, she listens, and she did not push vaccinations. I told her I vaccinate on a much slower schedule than what is advised by the CDC, and she was completely ok with it. She made me feel comfortable and it was the first time I didn't have anxiety when I brought my son to a pediatrician. Her office is also brand new, kid friendly, and very high tech (she carried a lap top into our exam room & updated my son's info/charts as she was talking with us). She's wonderful, competent, and I highly recommend her!