Dr. Maria Mineo Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2014

Love her!

we have been taking our children to branch for years! We love dr. Mineo and her staff.

December 3rd, 2013

Mrs

Very poor communication. I called million times to get the lab results for my kids. The secretary is very rude and deaf and asked me to repeat my child name spell. They tell you that they will call back and never call back. Gettimg the lab result is the right of the patient and the parents. I am a physician myself and call the patient roght away to give the test results no matter how busy am I. Its a BIG SHAME that they dont give you the results and then lie that they will call back and never call back. I will never take my kids there EVER AGAIN!!!!!!

August 9th, 2013

My daughter has been going to dr mineo for many years. She is a nice and wonderful doctor. My 12 year old daughter had a very serious operation recently. She had a cyst in her ovary. I went to numerous gyno doctors and most if them were nasty and told us to come back in six months and the cyst was growing one doctor said just take out the ovary. My daughter said why dont you call dr mineo so glad I did. Dr mineo talked her husband a gyno recommended a brilliant co worker doctor dr San roman. He did the surgery removed the cyst saved the ovary and the cyst was non cancerous. We are so grateful to dr mineo for recommending this doctor and saving our daughter's ovary. She always takes the time to listen and calls you back to check on you.

September 27th, 2010

We have been going to Branch Pediatrics for 13 years...Dr Mineo is bar far the best Doctor this office has experienced. I would follow her to the end of the earth if I had to! Con..she only works limited days, so sometimes you need to see another doctor...and wait, wait, wait. The office is good but accounting dept HORRIBLE. Be sure to pay by check ONLY and write date of and reason for visit on check, the mis assign payments often and fail to apply cash payments. All aside, Dr Mineo is worth the aggrivation.

February 13th, 2010

This is the best Peds doctor I met

She is caring and thoughtful. She explains every thing in detail and spends adequate amount of time. she goes over all questions you have. she is very professional and personalable. She calls you back when you have quesitons or problems. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family with kids.

March 29th, 2016