A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maribel Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maribel Monroe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maribel Monroe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Monroe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maribel Esclapes Monroe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maribel E. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Maribel Monroe has 1 office location.
Dr. Maribel Monroe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Las Vegas Oncologists.