Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

3150 N Tenaya Way
Ste 590
Las Vegas, NV 89128
702-868-9100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Miss  |  show details
by K. K. on Aug 14th, 2013

She was able to cure my condition without a hysterectomy. I went to other doctors over the past few years who did not help at all; they either sent me home with antidepressants and /or wanted to remove my uterus. Dr. Monroe took care of issues I was suffering with for many years in three visits. Now she is working on making healthy all over, no more sleeping pills, no more anti-depressants. I want to age like her, gracefully and very slowly.

|  wonderful office vists  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I have lived in this area for the past few years and finding the right gynecologist was very important to me . After speaking with a few of my friends i finally found a Doctor I can trust , is compassionate to my needs ,answers my questions and concerns and is accesible.Love the office staff, Love the doctor.......

|  An outstanding doctor  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I can't believe there is people trying to hurt doctors who their only goal is to help their patients and help the community. Dr. Monroe helped me during my menopausal changes and also helped my daughter with her female problems. For the last six months I've been sending patients to Dr. Monroe and they have been very pleased with the whole experience. This comment was made to hurt Dr. Monroe and her staff. I wish her many more successes in her career.

|  DO NOT GO TO DR. MONROE!!!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

THIS WOMEN HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING PLEASE DO NOT LET HER HURT YOU LIKE SHE HURT ME, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE PRACTICING AND I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD IN HOPES OF HAVING HER LICENSE REVOKED SO SHE CANT HURT ANYONE ELSE!

|  Great doc  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Very knowledgeable doctor, nice staff

|  A better way....  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Monroe after visiting a couple of gynecologists. I had decided to leave my gynecologist of many years. He did not want to do anything for my menopause symptoms. One of the docotors wanted to prescribe "synthetic" hormones, the other told me "you do not need hormones". It is unbelievable that in the year 2012, there are still gynecologists not knowing how to treat or refusing to treat menopause. Women, do your own homework, read, ask, search online. Dr. Monroe got me out of depression without "antidepressants" , got me to sleep again without "sleeping pills", and gave me energy and libido back. She started with the Testosterone "pellets". Within 24 hours I started to feel an "awakening", after a week, I started to feel alive again. She then continued with pregesterone pills and a hormone cream cocktail. At 51, I feel like when I was 40. I am not just another woman dealing with menopause pushed aside. Someone cares and understands, there is a better way.

|  Feeling better than ever!!!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

This office is all about empowering women to take charge of their health in order to feel better. Dr. Monoe turned my life around. For the first time in years I'm sleeping all night, have more energy, feel like having sex again, no more mood swings or hot flashes either. My weight is starting to drop too. She is keeping my blood sugar and cholesterol under control. I have no idea how she does it. She is great!.

|  Completely satisfied  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Monroe is exceptional in that she is very understanding and knowleadgeable. She took care of all my issues with menopause . I feel great and look better too.

|  M.D.=My Decision  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

It took me 8yrs to find the best female health care provider in Las Vegas:) Getting the necessary health care for my feminine needs had become so very frustrating,adding unnecessary stress to everyday life, especially mine as a fulltime working professional woman,head of household sole provider for my family,as I'm sure so many of my "sisters" can u

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I have had dr monroe for over 10 years and she has always treated me great and helped me throughout the years. she is very updated doctor in her knowledge and excellent with taking care of women going through menopause. as a women doctor I feel she understands more than a male doctor would. I highly rtecommend her to my friends and family female members and also gave her a great review to my family physician who has sent other female patients who are suffering through menopause.GREAT DOCTOR!!!!

|  Happy!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

There few doctors such as Dr. Monroe. Super amart, sweet,considerate and friendly. I will not even think about going anywhereelse. I do not care hw long I have to travel or wait to see her. It is a good sing when an office is busy with just one doctor. It means she takes her time with every patient.Things come up all time and I like they are handled right on the spot. Some docotrs have you come back another time.

|  Mrs. K  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

I am so glad I found Dr. Monroe;Although she looks very young for her age, she has many years of experienced in women's health. It is very hard to find a woman doctor who is a hard working mother like myself who understands what I am going through at 50. She made me feel comfortable enough to talk about things that are difficult. She was very understanding and caring. Took care of all my issues. I am starting to feel like the younger woman I once was. She is treating me with bio-identical hormones and other compounding supplements. She is so knowledgeable.

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

She did my myomectomy. I had great results, no more pain. After 3 months my scar is almost invisible. She has a great bed side manner, is very attentive and answers all of my concerns and questions.I highly recommend her.

|  ms. patricia  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

I had a wonderful visit in spite of my condition. Dr. Monroe treated me with dignity and compassion. She seemed very caring and knowlegeable

|  *** Sad excuse of what is suppose to be a Dr.***  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2010

I have never seen any Dr. or Drs office act so unprofessional in my life. I use to work in a hospital for ten years & have also worked in a couple of Dr. offices & Dr. Monroe (if u can call her that) & her staff are the worst. Her & her receptionist & the people she has work for her are rude to the extreme & uncaring, suppose to be professionals I have very dealt with. I have been a patient with Maribel E Monroe for aprox. 8 plus years. I would not recommend her to treat even a family pet. I was suppose to have surg. with her & spent the money & time to have blood work, etc done & then 4 days before my surgery she sent me a Express Letter informing me that she was cancelling my surgery. And, then saying I was welcome to request my Medical Records & place myself under the care of another physician. All this & no explanation why she was cancelling my surg. Her receptionist & back office would not tell me why either. The only thing I can come to the conclusion of since she doesnt have the professionalism to tell me why, is that I canceled the bladder surg. of the Dr. she had recommended to me, Dr. Grigoriev. I had researched the surg. that Dr. Grigoriev was to perform on me & found out there are a lot of complications with it so I cancelled the bladder surg. on Mon. & on Thurs. I got the letter from Dr. Monroe saying she is cancelling my surg. The reason I believe she canceled my surg. is because I found out from a hospital stafff when I went for my lab work for my surg. that Mon., they are dating. I guess she is upset that I cancelled the surg. with her boyfriend. Regardless of why she cancelled my surg., she could have been human enough to let me know why. If you dont want to be treated like you are not human dont go & see her.. Horrible bedside manner! This is how I got treated after being a patient for 8 yrs.

|  Unprofessional Doctor  |  show details
by Disappointed Teacher in Las Vegas on Dec 22nd, 2009

When I first entered Dr. Monroe's office, I was immediately taken aback by the sign on the glass window that read, "Do not tap or open the window" (or something to that effect). So, I waited there until someone opened the window. Being my very first visit to her office, I was not welcomed warmly. I found the receptionist to be a little calloused in her dialogue with me. After she gave me the initial paperwork to complete and I finally sat in the waiting room, I was confused by all the plastic surgery posters and the plastic surgery video that was playing on the t.v. When I went back to the receptionist with my paperwork, I asked, "Is Dr. Monroe a gynecologist?" I was surprised when the receptionist said yes. When I met Dr. Monroe for the first time, she was very brief and didn't seem appreciative of my patronage by not welcoming me. She quickly did a breast exam, and took my pap, and that was it. She seemed anxious to leave. Two weeks later, I've been trying to contact her office for test results and no one except the answering service picks up!!! I will not be giving Dr. Monroe my business again.

|  Not a good doctor  |  show details
by LV patient on Jul 24th, 2009

I question whether Dr. Monroe is actually a trained medical professional.

|  Monroe Maribel MD  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 10th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Very unpleasant. Seemed like a rushed job. Almost impossible to call for any questions or concerns.She also offers botox, resline, and lipo ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  The best GYN in Las Vegas!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2008

I have been a ptient of Dr. Monroe for almost seven years and I would wouldn't see any other Gyn. She does not rush you....she really listens to your concerns and takes them seriously. Dr. Monroe correctly diagnosed quite a few of my medical problems. Her staff is prompt and caring also. I hope I never have to change gynocologists.

|  If you value your health, stay away from this doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

I had an irregular mammogram (2 masses were found) and she never notified me. Three months later I had to pick up the results from the radiologist to find out my results. When you call her office, they have the service on or the phone will ring for 5 minutes, then someone answers and hangs up!! This also happened to the radiologist who was trying to get a referral for me to have a repeat mammogram. Her bedside manner is horrible. Instead of telling me I was "overweight," she told me I WAS FAT!! Her exact words. I had to have a breast biopsy and she never called me once to tell me the results. I reseived a boiler-plate letter 2 weeks later stating my biopsy results were "NORMAL." I had to take it upon myself to see a breast surgeon to find out what I am supposed to do with these 2 grape-size masses in my breast. Her office also has frosted glass window they keep closed and there is a note that states not to knock on the window. So I had to wait 10 minutes before anyone even knew I was there. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!! SHE AND HER STAFF ARE THE WORST. If you don't want to see or communicate with your patients, then you should not be in business!