Dr. Maribel Monroe MD Patient Reviews

3.9

January 26th, 2017
Went to Dr. Monroe for annual exam, pap smear & blood work for bio-identical hormones. Switched to her specifically see a Doc in my insurance plan. A few weeks after visit, received a lab fill for $666. after insurance. I usually pay $76. Two pages of unnecessary tests. This one visit cost me a lot of stress, time and money. Be forewarned and be careful.

August 16th, 2016
Great Dr and office
Dr. Monroe has moved to a beautiful spacious office. The staff is also new which adds to a relaxing and very pleasant spa-like atmosphere. There is soothing background music playing as well.I love how this doctor talks to me and cares about my issues. She is also a busy working mom, so she understands how hectic my life is.

March 25th, 2016
Excellent
I was refered to Dr. Monroe by my primary care because I was tired of dealing with the get em in/get em out attitude of most group medical facilities and I wanted a doctor who subscribes to the same practices as my primary care. It was nice to have an office visit where the PA and doctor both took time to listen to you and learn about your medical history and current health. I've only had one visit, but it was a very pleasant one.

August 17th, 2015
worst ever
The dr. was nice but the staff are so bad they need their own reality show. No answers the phone it is left on a machine. No one call you back either. And i waited over 3 months to see her. Glad i was not dying.

September 24th, 2014
Thankful!
Dr. Monroe is a fantastic doctor who treats almost everyone in our family including my mother, daughter, husband and myself! I am 50 years old and have had issues with stress, OCD, perimenopause and low libido. Dr. Monroe has helped me in all of these areas! She is very, very knowledgable, compassionate and patient! I recommend her to everyone I know. My hormone levels were extremely low and with quarterly appointments I feel tremendously better having more energy and better libido! Dr. Monroe has also helped our family with our food selections and we have all lost weight in the process of trying to improve our blood work results! I trust Dr. Monroe 100%! We are very grateful to have Dr. Monroe as our family physician!

August 14th, 2013
Miss
She was able to cure my condition without a hysterectomy. I went to other doctors over the past few years who did not help at all; they either sent me home with antidepressants and /or wanted to remove my uterus. Dr. Monroe took care of issues I was suffering with for many years in three visits. Now she is working on making healthy all over, no more sleeping pills, no more anti-depressants. I want to age like her, gracefully and very slowly.

September 20th, 2012
wonderful office vists
I have lived in this area for the past few years and finding the right gynecologist was very important to me . After speaking with a few of my friends i finally found a Doctor I can trust , is compassionate to my needs ,answers my questions and concerns and is accesible.Love the office staff, Love the doctor.......

September 14th, 2012
An outstanding doctor
I can't believe there is people trying to hurt doctors who their only goal is to help their patients and help the community. Dr. Monroe helped me during my menopausal changes and also helped my daughter with her female problems. For the last six months I've been sending patients to Dr. Monroe and they have been very pleased with the whole experience. This comment was made to hurt Dr. Monroe and her staff. I wish her many more successes in her career.

September 14th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO DR. MONROE!!!
THIS WOMEN HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING PLEASE DO NOT LET HER HURT YOU LIKE SHE HURT ME, SHE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE PRACTICING AND I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE MEDICAL BOARD IN HOPES OF HAVING HER LICENSE REVOKED SO SHE CANT HURT ANYONE ELSE!

September 7th, 2012
Great doc
Very knowledgeable doctor, nice staff

September 4th, 2012
A better way....
I went to see Dr. Monroe after visiting a couple of gynecologists. I had decided to leave my gynecologist of many years. He did not want to do anything for my menopause symptoms. One of the docotors wanted to prescribe "synthetic" hormones, the other told me "you do not need hormones". It is unbelievable that in the year 2012, there are still gynecologists not knowing how to treat or refusing to treat menopause. Women, do your own homework, read, ask, search online. Dr. Monroe got me out of depression without "antidepressants" , got me to sleep again without "sleeping pills", and gave me energy and libido back. She started with the Testosterone "pellets". Within 24 hours I started to feel an "awakening", after a week, I started to feel alive again. She then continued with pregesterone pills and a hormone cream cocktail. At 51, I feel like when I was 40. I am not just another woman dealing with menopause pushed aside. Someone cares and understands, there is a better way.

September 4th, 2012
Feeling better than ever!!!
This office is all about empowering women to take charge of their health in order to feel better. Dr. Monoe turned my life around. For the first time in years I'm sleeping all night, have more energy, feel like having sex again, no more mood swings or hot flashes either. My weight is starting to drop too. She is keeping my blood sugar and cholesterol under control. I have no idea how she does it. She is great!.