Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Best Doctor ever!  |  show details
by Connor Thurston on Jan 24th, 2013

I would recommend her to friends, and family.

|  very pleased  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

At first I didn't like her. But for.some reason her entire attitude changed. I.think she is a wonderful Dr. I llove all the staff

|  Would NOT refer anyone every!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

The doctor is not a friendly person. She never in a good mood and neither is the staff. The staff is just as rude as her. I been going there for 5months but am switching doctors as soon as possible. I have never been so unhappy with a doctor. She is not a very kid friendly doctor either. she is very short and in a rush every time. Also refused to fill out FMLA papers for my job due to my child having a disibility. She said I didnt need it. Which is untrue due to all the appts I have for her. Dont waste your time. This Doctor is the worst over all.

|  Dr. Mora is a Great Doctor and a Great Person! August 2012  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

My son, Chris, has been seeing Dr. Mora for over 10 years, and She is very kind and very professional. Dr. Mora, has great knowledge, and great experience, with all children. My son, is now in 7th grade, and he had to get his Junior Highimmunizations, t-dap, etc, and she and her staff, have been always, consistently, very kind, and very positive ,toward my son, and me, since, my son was 2 years old! My husband and I and our son drive over 40 minutes, to see her, but the drive is worth it!Dr. Mora, cares greatly about all the children, and their parents. Thank you, Dr. Mora, for all your kindness and for all your knowledge, that helps families, children, stay happy and healthy!

|  rude and uncaring  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

my family and i do not like this dr. The first time i met her it wasnt pretty. She does not do well with little children! She yelled at my two little children and told them if they were not quiet she would "put them into a corner"! Well for one you don't talk to my children that way! In her profesion she shouldnt be acting in that manner! If she doesnt like children then dont be a PEDIATRICIAN!!!

|  See the PA  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I do not like Dr Mora at all, But Dr Omi is fantastic, I will NOT see Dr Mora.

|  Middleburg Peds.  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

My children have gone to Dr. Mora for over 10 years. She has taken care of everything and never made me feel bad when there wasn't something necessarily wrong. When there was something wrong she fixed it and fast. I love her and my kids will always go to her!!

|  Uncaring Doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

No one in the pediatrics side of this doctors office acts like they care anything about being there. When Dr. Mora comes in to do what she needs to do she acts as though she wants to get in and out as fast as possible and doesnt give solid answers to your questions, much less acts as though she cares to hear the questions to begin with. She is without a doubt the most rude unprofessional uncaring doctor ive ever been to and i will not be back! Her office staff, with the exception of the young lady at the sign in desk, is just as rude and uncaring as she (Dr. Mora) is.

|  Bad Dr.  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

This Dr. does not like little babys from ages 1yrs to 6yrs old, she has been rude and tells my children how to behave or what not to say; she has an I do not care attitude, she double books her appts that is why you wait so long, even if you have an appt you will wait 20 to 30 mins after your appt time before you get seen. She tells you there is nothing wrong with your child and in two days you are back again. She is raugh with my child telling her " she needs to lay down now"

by Susan E. Gouge on Nov 17th, 2009

Dr. Mora is a wonderful doctor. Her bedside manner is perfect. We love her!

Jul 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awsome: My son loves coming here. Everyone is very nice, and they care about your child.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Sep 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Very friendly Staff: This is the best pediactric office that I have taken my children too. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Mora and Michelle(RNP) do everything that is needed to take care of their patients. I would highly recommend this office to

Read Full Review at yahoo.com