A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Morcuende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Morcuende is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcuende
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morcuende Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Morcuende, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcuende graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Morcuende has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Morcuende MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Morcuende practice?
- Dr. Maria Morcuende has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Morcuende practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Kennewick, WA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.