A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Morcuende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Morcuende is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Morcuende, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcuende graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.
Dr. Morcuende has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Angeles Morcuende MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Morcuende practice?
- Dr. Maria Morcuende has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Morcuende practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.