A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Morcuende, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcuende graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Madrid.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morcuende has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morcuende accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Morcuende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Morcuende practice?
Dr. Maria Morcuende practices Psychiatry near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Morcuende, Dr. Mamie Morcuende, Dr. Mara Morcuende, Dr. Mari Morcuende, Dr. Mariah Morcuende, Dr. Mariam Morcuende, Dr. Marian Morcuende, Dr. Mariana Morcuende