A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Moreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Moreira, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreira graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Moreira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eugenia Moreira MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Moreira practice?
- Dr. Maria Moreira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Moreira practices Emergency Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians.