A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Moya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Moya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moya has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Moya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Moya practice?
- Dr. Maria Moya has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Moya practices Psychiatry near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Psychiatrists.