A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munoz
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munoz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Munoz, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Munoz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Luna Munoz MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Munoz practice?
- Dr. Maria Munoz has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Munoz practices Nuclear Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Chicago Pathologists.