Dr. Maria Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Murphy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2015

Awesome Physician and staff

April 28th, 2015

Doesn't tell the truth

Dr. Murphy and her staff do NOT give accurate information about the procedures they are proposing to perform. They underplay the seriousness and extent of the procedure. They do not take into account the patients other health conditions. They do a "big sale" without regard to what is best for the patient.

February 12th, 2015

I cannot thank Dr. B Murphy enough. I had surgery on a Sunday! Dr. B Murphy and staff were very compassionate and carrying. (I had just found out my mother had passed 3 hours before surgery) they were great.

January 7th, 2015

long wait time/ MD and PA were unprofessional, actually shamed and laughed at me

October 23rd, 2012

Doctor and Friend

Dr. Murphy is by far my most favorite doctor of any I've ever seen!! And I've had lots of doctors since having a previous diagnosis of ulcerative colitis and now Crohn's. She is extremely caring, down to earth, and easy to talk to. I feel blessed to have a doctor who truly cares about my well being and is available any time I need her!!!

October 22nd, 2012

a trusting professional

Dr. Murphy is brilliant, but she is also down to earth and practical. She spoke to me in a caring way, and continues to be interested in my progress. She is a doctor because she truly wants to improve her patients quality of life.

October 22nd, 2012

I really had an excellent experience with Dr. Murphy and her staff. I was very nervous about going but I was immediately put at ease and my problems have been taken care of and I feel like a new person! I am so thankful to have found Dr. Murphy as a doctor friend highly recommended her and now I can definitely see why. I am glad to know Dr. Murphy and her team are there when I need them in the future.

June 22nd, 2012

She is wonderful. I went to Dr. Murphy on a Friday afternoon with a semi-emergency situation. I was very nervous about seeing her because of the nature of my problem along with the fact she was a female. I am a 51yr old male. I had never seen her before. She saw me in 15 minutes, made a diagnosis (it was an urgent situation) and I immediately had surgery in the office. She treated me as if I was one of her favorite patients. She is professional and has a genuine caring and compassion toward her patients that I have never seen in any Dr. before. She also has a great sense of humor. I wish I had her for my Primary Dr. I can highly recommend her to anyone. Men, do not hesitate to go see her. She will have you at ease as soon as she walks in the door. There are some negative comments on some web sites like this and I cannot believe they are about the same Dr. I am a Christian man and I promise you what I have written is the truth.

March 26th, 2012

Completely impressed

I have gone through several operations with a different doctor in downtown Charleston. He was just awful, and so full of himdelf. I went to see Dr. Murphy. She was great! My surgery went really well and she took excellent care of me. Such difference!

August 4th, 2011

Hightly Recommended

Accurate diagnosis, very pleased with surgery. Was very quick to squeeze me in when I became anxious about a post surgical "problem". Turned out it was in my head. =)

December 1st, 2010

For this type of procedure it went very well. Staff and Dr Maria Murphy were very professional and caring. Dr Murphy had a excellant bedside manner.

July 10th, 2010

Never be the same

PLEASE think twice before you enter her office....you may experience the same nightmare I did... my operation has left me with one of the most embarrassing problems anyone can have... you know what I mean knowing what kind of dr. she is. Very bad bedside manner and poor communicaition skill... see her husband and make sure she does not assist in anything she does for you.