Dr. Maria Muste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Muste?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Maria Muste?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017

Never called me with a diagnosis. I called her. She left a message she needed more in. I returned call and never heard from her again.

February 3rd, 2017

Worst doctor ever. Stay away. Had no idea what was causing my problems. Could care less. Never returned phone calls. Very.rude. her accent made it impossible to.understan her and she spoke very softly and incomplete sentences. She belongs to a group of doctors that mirror her performance.

September 8th, 2016

one of the best

Polite, incredibly knowledgeable and a consummate professional

October 4th, 2015

Couldn't been better hands, she was spot on with diagnosis.

June 13th, 2015

My wife suffers from myasthenia gravis, a very nasty autoimmune disease. From the day it was diagnosed ten years ago Dr. Maria Muste has been treating her. On most of my wife’s visits to Dr. Muste I accompany her. I do not want to go into details of the treatment but I must say that throughout that period the neurologist Dr. Maria Muste has demonstrated excellent and impressive professional knowledge and superb doctor – patient relationship resulting in successful treatment. She always listens carefully, asks pertinent questions, does appropriate tests, and prescribes up-to-date medications and procedures, recommends doctors of other specializations for a multidisciplinary review and assessment. In other words, for the past ten years Dr. Muste has managed to keep this chronic disease of my wife under control and has enabled her to lead normal life. So, from our experience Dr. Maria Muste is the TOP and we are grateful to her. DPD

May 1st, 2015

Dr. Maria Muste is Awesome!

Dr. Muste saved my life! She was the only Doctor that figured out that i had sever spinal stenosis and not just restless leg! I was taking about 15 different medications to stop the twitching, jerks, hiccups, and violent spasms just so i could sleep a few hours a night. I had surgery, now all i take is 2 pills to calm the slight twitch.

April 20th, 2015

Dr. Muste has a commitment to excellence. She has been my doctor for 5 years. In that time she showed that she cared about my health issues. I can strongly recommend her.

April 8th, 2015

Sincere thanks to Dr Muste

I am forever grateful to the care I have received from DrMuste for 6 years

April 7th, 2015

Dr. Muste gave an accurate diagnosis after my having visited numerous doctors without success. She was thorough, while being conservative and reassuring. She got in touch with me promptly when I was anxiously awaiting test results. Finally, she offered unsolicited suggestions regarding a family member with a recently diagnosed neurological condition who was not even a patient of hers. This indicated a level of caring that is not often found.

April 2nd, 2015

Very good experience

I went to Dr. Muste after being referred to her by my GP because I couldn't feel my legs. She did every test in the book, spent tons of time with me and patiently explained my MS diagnosis, my treatment options, etc. I was more than overwhelmed with all this, feeling hopeless, very vulnerable and a little bit sorry for myself. Since I have no support system whatsoever, I could not imagine how was I to cope with all this. She held my hand through the entire process and I couldn't be more satisfied. I have been her patient for more than 7 years now and wouldn't change her for the world!

April 2nd, 2015

Excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Muste since summer of 2013. I’ve found that Dr. Muste is focused on making the correct diagnosis, prescribing treatment and frankly, in my observation, looks ahead to solve health issues. She also takes time to answer questions and to listen to personal issues that may be significantly on your mind. I firmly recommend Dr. Muste to be the doctor of choice in neurology. Lastly (but sometimes not least) she is a very amicable person.

March 31st, 2015

Have been a patient for several years. Extremely satisfied with her professional knowledge and interaction during visits. I would give her an unqualified recommendation