Internist, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

2.5

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE show details RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
by Who cares, she doesn't on Jan 6th, 2015

She is really sweet but an idiot. Thanks for the misdiagnosis and telling me its ok to eat chocolate. She refused to do another EMG testing when my doctor sent me back to her to do another test!!! I got a better neurologist to do emg testing down in Florida. Also, the doctor who sent me to her said she misdiagnosed a few of his patients. How she has a license, how half these doctors have licenses, very scary, very scary.

Not For Me! show details Not For Me!
Mar 27th, 2014

I made an appointment for this doctor for 115 pm. I arrived on time, filled out my paperwork and continued to sit for 45 minutes until I was placed in a room. A nurse took my vitals and advised the doctor would be right in. Another 30 minutes later I ended up walking out, asking the front desk for a return of my personal records and co-payment and then spoke with the office manager. The office manager was condescending at best, stating that a patient must have required more time before me (my appoint was right after the office reopened after lunch at which time I observed businessmen, most likely pharmaceutical reps, leaving and being thanked for the luncheon they had provided). Then the office manager stated that the patient requiring the extra time (all one hour and fifteen minutes of it) was being shown the same courtesy that I would be shown if I needed a more through consult. I explained that the earlier patient received courtesy and I was left forgotten about for over an hour and the manager stated that I wasn't listening to her. Good doctor or not, when you get to a point where your time is more valuable then that of your patients, you have gotten to big for your own shoes. Someone could have at least advised me that she was going to be that late since I left work to attend this appointment. I am seeking another "not so busy" doctor and suggest you do as well.

You can do better, keep looking! show details You can do better, keep looking!
by Amy on Jul 9th, 2013

The more I went the worse she became. I don't think she likes a challenge. Some doctors get frustrated when they can't fix you within a reasonable time or if you get worse under their care. She is one of those doctors . I went on to find a really good neuro now. Keep looking. You can do better than this neuro! Oh yeah the first visit they put me in an exam room and forgot about me for an hour. I was in so much pain already and the doctor took so long , I finally came out of the room and another dr apologized that they could have forgotten they put me in there and then Muste came and said she didn't know I was there. Great service! Not!