A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Mynatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mynatt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mynatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mynatt graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Josephine Mynatt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Mynatt practice?
- Dr. Maria Mynatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Mynatt practices Psychiatry near Glencoe, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NM.
See Glencoe Psychiatrists.