A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Nabong, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Nabong has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabong graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Nabong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Nabong practice?
Dr. Maria Nabong practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Nabong, Dr. Marlyn Nabong, Dr. Marybeth Nabong, Dr. Mimi Nabong, Dr. Marianne Nabong, Dr. Polly Nabong, Dr. Marisela Nabong, Dr. My Nabong