A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Narvasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Narvasa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Narvasa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvasa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Narvasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Erna N Narvasa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Narvasa practice?
- Dr. Maria Narvasa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Narvasa practices Psychiatry near McHenry, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See McHenry Psychiatrists.