A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Narvasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Narvasa is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narvasa
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Narvasa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Narvasa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvasa graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Narvasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Erna N Narvasa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Narvasa practice?
- Dr. Maria Narvasa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Narvasa practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL and Beaver Dam, WI.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.