Dr. Maria Neri-Nixon MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 7 reviews

March 16th, 2015
Very good doctor
I think Dr. Neri-Nixon is an exceptional doctor and has always been very thorough with me. There is no doubt in my mind that she cares about my health.

March 13th, 2013
Agree with other reviewers
Dr. Neri-Nixon is very brief and short with her patients, almost feels like being in a cattle herd. Ignores your questions and blows concerns off as nothing. I would visit another doctor.

July 10th, 2012
Excellent at sending you to other doctors
Dr. Neri-Nixon has been my primary doctor for a year. During this time, she has done nothing but refer me to other specialists. This would be fine, as this is the Cleveland Clinic (many specialists), however, she does not involve herself in my care, coordinate, or follow it at all. During her vacation, her replacement refused to see me and instead wanted me to go to the ER or a pain management doctor (I still have NO idea what this is). I have to believe that there are better doctors out there. I suggest that you take your chances with another doctor.

July 8th, 2011
See another doc.
I have found Dr. Nari-Nixion to be immature in her diagnosis and does not have a good grasp of the English language. I started seeing her because she replaced the doctor that was there before, because I had such a positive experience with him, I expected similar with her. However I have found that she has no real interest in the total health of her clients. She seems invested in ignoring significant medical issues, while only addressing the issues that she is interested in. Had I listened to her advice, I would have needed much more medical intervention than originally needed. When I asked about her at an event that several CC nurses attended, I was heavily advised to steer clear of her.

February 21st, 2011
frightening
Don't take a chance with your health or the health of some one you care about.

October 28th, 2010
Dr. Neri-Nixon spent a good deal of time with me. She sent me for a number of vital tests to ensure my well-being and followed up to be sure that I had completed them. I was impressed with her caring manner and thoroughness.

October 6th, 2009
Pick another physician..
It seems that Dr. Nixon really needs some CME credits. She is inexperienced and clumsy. My family went to her only because our original primary care physician left his preactice. Dr. Nixon was the replacement physician. Save your health (and your money). Go to someone else in that practice - ANYONE else.
Doctor's Response

It would be nice if you can qualify what you just stated above and state who you are.