A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Nwokike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Nwokike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwokike
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Nwokike Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Nwokike, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwokike graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Nwokike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Karen Nwokike MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria K. Nwokike practice?
- Dr. Maria Nwokike has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Nwokike practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Internists and North Las Vegas Endocrinologists.