A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Nwokike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Nwokike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwokike
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nwokike Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Nwokike, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwokike graduated from University Of Port Harcourt.
Dr. Nwokike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Karen Nwokike MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria K. Nwokike practice?
- Dr. Maria Nwokike has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Nwokike practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near North Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Internists and North Las Vegas Endocrinologists.