Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Lopez
Dr. Maria Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Wellington Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lopez has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maria Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.
Dr. Matthew Smith
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Wellington, FL 0.01 mi27
Dr. Suhail Masudi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Wellington, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. Jeffrey Matfus
Wellington, FL 0.06 mi38