A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Lopez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria O. Lopez practice?
Dr. Maria Lopez practices Internal Medicine near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Internists.