A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Alencar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alencar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alencar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Alencar, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alencar graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife.
Dr. Alencar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Oliva Alencar MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raquel O. Alencar practice?
- Dr. Raquel Alencar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raquel Alencar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.