A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Alencar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alencar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alencar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Alencar, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alencar graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife.
Dr. Alencar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Oliva Alencar MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raquel O. Alencar practice?
- Dr. Raquel Alencar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raquel Alencar practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.