A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Oneida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Oneida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Oneida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oneida graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oneida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Antonia Oneida MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Oneida practice?
- Dr. Maria Oneida has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Oneida practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Family Physicians and West Jordan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.