A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Oneida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Oneida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Oneida, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oneida graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Oneida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria A Oneida MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Oneida practice?
- Dr. Maria Oneida has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Oneida practices Family Medicine near West Jordan, UT.
See West Jordan Primary Care Doctors.