Dr. Maria Oneida MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 9th, 2015
visit
She is been great,I know she is the main Dr there,She make me feel more comfortable in each visit taking care of my pregnancy.

June 8th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had wish she was here in California.

April 14th, 2015
I am sad cause I been reading what Doctor Oneida it's for all her patients. I am pregnant so every time I go there she never spend time with me ,she is always in a hurry, but maybe I will have luck in my next appointments :)

April 8th, 2015
THE MOST CARING DR. I KNOW THANK YOU DR ONEIDA FOR EVERYTHING. YOU ARE A SPECIAL DR. AND PERSON AND FRIEND DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU I AM PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY DR. THANKS XOXO

August 2nd, 2012
Wonderful Office
My in-laws have been going to Maria for YEARS! All of our family in the Salt Lake Valley is seen by her office. Melissa is a wonderful doctor at this clinic too and the nurses are some of the nicest I've ever met!

November 9th, 2009
Very nice and friendly doctor. I have had only one visit so far. She took time to know me and my history. I will be back for all my health needs.

October 28th, 2009
I have bee going to WJM Center for about 12 years. I recently lost a baby while under their care. When I told Dr. Oneida about it she immediately came to the phone and spoke to me. Throughout the entire process of the aftermath the entire staff was very supportive. I just found out I am pregnant again. After my appt with her, I feel so safe and cared for. She genuinely does everything she can do to help. I do not plan on changing doctors for the rest of my life if possible.

April 4th, 2009
Very good people
I have never met the legandary Doctor Oneida, but her staff has always been pretty good to me for a good 3 years. It was my sister Jenny Pietz who recomended Maria Oneida and her staff to me, and since then they have taken care of me. As a matter of fact apart from my dentist all my doctors are located On the Jordan Valley Hospital Campus. If I need blood taken I go there if I need to go to the E.R I go there. There are close and they all done a good job at taken care of me. I hope someday I will get to meet Oneida when going for an appointment and she is the one seeing me but until then I will have to do with seeing her staff, of which are just as good.

July 21st, 2008
20 YEARS
MY FAMILY AND I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR 20 YEARS. SHE DELIVERED MY YOUNGEST CHILD AND 8 GRANDCHILDREN. SHE IS NO NONSENSE AND TO THE POINT. MY HUSBAND ALSO ENJOYS VISITING HER. SHE DOES MOST EVEYTHING OUR FAMILY NEEDS AND RECOMMENDS OTHERS FOR THE REST. AFTER 20 YEARS WE CONSIDER HER A FRIEND.

June 12th, 2008
Dr. Oneida is a fantastic physician. I have found her to be one of the best Doctors who has ever treated me, not to mention her staff, who is just as caring and professional as she is.