A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ordinario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ordinario is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ordinario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordinario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ordinario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Ordinario MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Ordinario practice?
- Dr. Maria Ordinario has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ordinario practices Internal Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hermiston, OR.
See Mesquite Internists.