A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ordinario is Poor. Dr. Ordinario has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ordinario, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Fibromyalgia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordinario graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ordinario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ordinario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ordinario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Ordinario practice?
Dr. Maria Ordinario practices Internal Medicine near Hermiston, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Hermiston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ordinario, Dr. Mamie Ordinario, Dr. Mara Ordinario, Dr. Mari Ordinario, Dr. Mariah Ordinario, Dr. Mariam Ordinario, Dr. Marian Ordinario, Dr. Mariana Ordinario