A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ordonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ordonez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ordonez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordonez graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ordonez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ordonez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Ordonez practice?
Dr. Maria Ordonez practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.