A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ordonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ordonez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ordonez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ordonez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ordonez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordonez graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ordonez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alexandra Ordonez MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Ordonez practice?
- Dr. Maria Ordonez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ordonez practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Wyoming, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.