A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ordonez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ordonez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ordonez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ordonez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ordonez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ordonez graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ordonez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Alexandra Ordonez MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Ordonez practice?
- Dr. Maria Ordonez has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ordonez practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.