A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Orig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Orig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Orig, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orig graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Orig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Jocelyn Orig MD is a female Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Maria J. Orig practice?
- Dr. Maria Orig has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Orig practices Nephrology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Nephrologists.