A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Ortega, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ortega has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Ortega MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Maria Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Ortega practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.