- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ospina is Excellent. Dr. Ospina has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ospina graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ospina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ospina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ospina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ospina practice?
Dr. Maria Ospina practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Osteopaths and Phoenix Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Ospina, Dr. Mamie Ospina, Dr. Mara Ospina, Dr. Mari Ospina, Dr. Mariah Ospina, Dr. Mariam Ospina, Dr. Marian Ospina, Dr. Mariana Ospina