A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ospina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ospina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ospina graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ospina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ospina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ospina practice?
Dr. Maria Ospina practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.