A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ospina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Ospina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ospina graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ospina has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria C Ospina MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Ospina practice?
- Dr. Maria Ospina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ospina practices Neurology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Neurologists.