A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Ozuah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ozuah graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ozuah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa P Ozuah MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Ozuah practice?
- Dr. Maria Ozuah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Ozuah practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.