A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pabalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pabalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria U. Pabalan practice?
Dr. Maria Pabalan practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Moses Lake, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Pabalan, Dr. Mamie Pabalan, Dr. Mara Pabalan, Dr. Mari Pabalan, Dr. Mariah Pabalan, Dr. Mariam Pabalan, Dr. Marian Pabalan, Dr. Mariana Pabalan