A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pabalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Pabalan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pabalan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Uylangco Pabalan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria U. Pabalan practice?
- Dr. Maria Pabalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pabalan practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.