A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pacheco, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pacheco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Pacheco MD is a female Pathologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Maria Pacheco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pacheco practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pathologists.