A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacheco
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pacheco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pacheco, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pacheco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Pacheco MD is a female Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Maria Pacheco has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pacheco practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pathologists.