A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacis Biederman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pacis Biederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Pacis Biederman DO is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Pacis Biederman practice?
- Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman practices Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.