A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacis Biederman
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Pacis Biederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacis Biederman graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pacis Biederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Theresa Pacis Biederman DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria T. Pacis Biederman practice?
- Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Pacis Biederman practices Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.