A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Palasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Palasi, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palasi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Palasi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Palasi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Palasi graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Palasi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Palasi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria Palasi practice?
- Dr. Maria Palasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Palasi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Family Physicians and Pearland General Practitioners.