Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Excellent Doctor

April 19th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
I have been with Dr. Pantaleon for over 17yrs, I will do what I have to do to stay with her, she is the absolute best. Very caring, considerate and excellent bedside manner. She is always correct with her diagnosis, I trust her completely. She has helped me grow gracefully through the years. If anyone is looking for a fantastic doctor, you will never be disappointed in Dr. Pantaleon.

June 1st, 2015
I have had serious medical conditions and her diagnostic skills were spot on and I felt I had the best of care. Other specialists have told me she is a great diagnostician so I feel blessed to have her as my primary doctor. She follows up with me on a consistent basis and always has a hold of my situation.

May 22nd, 2015
I have been with Dr. Pantaleon for about 10 years. The reason I'm here to reply to this survey is due to her diligence in managing my health care. She is a "top notch" Doctor who has earned my trust.

May 14th, 2015
Superb Physician
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Pantaleon for many years. During that time she has assisted both of us through health crises as well as the more routine aspects of medical care. I find it difficult to praise this doctor enough for her care, her concern and her medical knowledge. It is because of her refusal to just accept the results of a non surgical breast biopsy that I am alive today. Dr. Pantaleon insisted on a surgical biopsy and the cancer was discovered. Dr. Pantaleon is there when you need her. Her staff is great and will pass on messages. More recently, my now disabled husband suffered a severe health issue and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital. It was a great relief when I saw Dr. Pantaleon coming into the Emergency Room. I feel lucky to have such a thorough, caring and all around excellent physician.

May 13th, 2015
She always takes whatever time is needed to evaluate and explain. Very kind gentle, intelligent woman.

May 9th, 2015
Safety Harbor, FL
I have been going to Dr P for a long time. She is very intelligent , very compassionate and very thorough. She takes time to listen to you. She has excellent bedside manners. I have recommended her to my family and friends and everybody is happy to have her as their PCP. Office staff are very courteous and prompt. Everyone is treated with respect. If you need a doctor I would highly recommend Dr P.

May 5th, 2015
I THINK THE DOCTOR IS WONDERFUL.

April 23rd, 2015
She's the Best!
When I read these negative things, I think they must have the wrong doctor. My husband and I have been seeing her since she was first in practice. We trust her with our lives and will continue to do so. She is extremely intelligent, caring and competent. She is everything anyone would expect and want in a doctor. She always goes the extra mile. We love her!

March 25th, 2015
Dr Pantaleon and the Tampa Rd staff are great
I was a patient for 15 yrs and unfortunately I moved out of the area. I was heartbroken to lose Dr P as a doctor. I am not sure what to make of the negative comments, that is not the Dr P I know and love. She quickly diagnosed my gall bladder going bad, she quickly diagnoised my son's appendix going back and sent him straight to the ER. He was in surgery 4 hours later. She found my thyroid cancer before I even had symptoms. My husband and my three older children see her. I have 2 sister in laws that go there. She diagnoised my mother in laws skin cancer by just looking at it. My MIL's previous dr told her it was a skin irritation and to apply A&D. With that all said, I would not use the Highland Office. The office staff at the Highland Office are horrible. I was sent by Dr P to the Highland Office to see Dr Tan because I could not get into the Tampa Rd office. I over heard one of the girls ask Dr Tan "why was she sent here", "why do they just put people on our schedule" Meanwhile, there was not a soul in the office. When the girl came in to take a nasal swab, she did the swab and handed the swab thing to me. I asked, Am I suppose to hold this, her response "its your boogers"..So while I love Dr P and the Tampa Rd staff, I will never go to the Highland office again.

March 14th, 2014
stay away!
Mrs. Pantaleon (unworthy of the title Dr.) lacks professionalism, intelligence and medical knowledge. She along with her incompetent staff have no bed side manners, do not care about patient well being, do not communicate medical information, and are un informative to patient protocol. The only thing she is good at is pushing pills, without recognizing serious side effects, and prescribing xrays. That's where she profits from the insurance company. If you want to be spoken to like your a bothersome, if you want to make numerous trips to the ER due to her incompetence, if you want to spend days calling the office for medical results then she is your gal. In other words if you need a primary care where you need to be the Dr. then I would go to Maria Pantaleon. If you want to live to see tomorrow, stay away!

November 22nd, 2013
DR PANTALEON DROPPED MY CHILD AS A PATIENT WITHOUT EXPLANATION
This is the worst post I have ever written... Ashleigh's primary care Dr sent her a certified letter dropping her as a patient!!! She was given 14 days to find another Dr who could deal with her Autonomic Disorder. She did not recommend any other physician. We were alone to find a competent physician. I called and asked the Dr to keep Ashleigh as a patient until the end of the year...(does 14 days seem unreasonable to you also) the receptionist informed me the Dr would not do this and would not speak to me, no explanation would be forthcoming. For our Clearwater friends, the Dr who in effect abandoned Ashleigh as a patient is Dr Maria Cristina Pantaleon. If this is your Dr, please be careful that she does not drop you without explanation as she did with Ashleigh. If this was not an unethical action on her part, it seems at best unprofessional, and in my opinion immoral.