Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Parizhskaya
Dr. Maria Parizhskaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Pediatrics and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Parizhskaya is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Children's Hospital/King's Daughters. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Parizhskaya has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Maria Parizhskaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Gregory Massimi
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi21
Dr. H Tahhan
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi31
Dr. John Sinacori
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics, Otolaryngology
Norfolk, VA 0.01 mi21