A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pastor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pastor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pastor graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pastor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Galarpe Pastor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria G. Pastor practice?
- Dr. Maria Pastor has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pastor practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.