A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Patino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Patino, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patino graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Patino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Mercedes Patino MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Patino practice?
- Dr. Maria Patino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Patino practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.