A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Patino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patino
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Patino, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patino graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Patino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Mercedes Patino MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Patino practice?
- Dr. Maria Patino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Patino practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.