A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Patrascu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Patrascu is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patrascu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patrascu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Patrascu, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrascu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Patrascu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria Patrascu practice?
- Dr. Maria Patrascu has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Patrascu practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Waterbury, VT.
See Waterbury Psychiatrists.