A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Pavlou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Pavlou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlou
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Pavlou, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlou graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Pavlou has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria P Pavlou MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria P. Pavlou practice?
- Dr. Maria Pavlou has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Pavlou practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Geriatric Doctors.