A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Payan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Payan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Payan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Payan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Payan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- North Cypress Medical Center
- West Houston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Payan MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Payan practice?
- Dr. Maria Payan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Payan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.