A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Payan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Payan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Payan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- West Houston Hospital
- North Cypress Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Payan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Payan practice?
Dr. Maria Payan practices Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Payan, Dr. Mamie Payan, Dr. Mara Payan, Dr. Mari Payan, Dr. Mariah Payan, Dr. Mariam Payan, Dr. Marian Payan, Dr. Mariana Payan