Dr. Maria Paz Duaban MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

August 30th, 2015
Charges for free vaccines fr children who have no insurance or children whose insurance doesnt cover the vaccine. Doesnt care about her patients only the money. I strongly do not recommend this dr for your newborn or children period.

March 31st, 2013
Greedy Doctor. Would give 0 stars if was able to
Love office staff. Doctor is just money hungry would not return due to that. She charged my insurance company for visit and vaccines numerous times and since they paid only half she tried to charge me for the remaining balance which is not allowed.Complained to insurance company hopefully something will be done and other people will realize.

June 28th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Duaban with both of my children for almost 10 years. Thank God she was able to recognize my daughters severe food allergies when she was just an infant. She is extremely knowledgeable about asthma, eczema, and food allergies. I remember when my daughter was just an infant and she was able to identify her issues spot on, right from the start, she was extremely personable and even went as far as telling me about her own issues with her daughter who also suffered from the same ailments as mine. We now live in Staten Island (right by the Outerbridge Crossing), and I still travel to Brooklyn and use Dr. Duaban as our pediatrician. If I had one complaint it would be that the visit rooms are in need of updating. Other than that, I have NO complaints.

June 20th, 2012
SHE SHOULD IMPROVE THE OFFICE
THE EXAMINATION TABLE ARE VERY OLD

October 26th, 2010
Excellent Doctor !!! She saved my daughter's life!
Dr. Duaban is an excellent doctor and I consider her as a family friend. She has taken good care of my two (now adult)children. Thank god for Dr. Duaban. She saved my daughter when she was a baby.

October 3rd, 2010
Best Physician Ever
She will remain to be my primary doctor until I'm 21 and I'm glad she's been there all my life. If you need a great doctor who is dedicated in their work, she is the right doctor for you.

July 12th, 2010
i really like this doctor
she's been my baby's doctor since he was born. she went to see my baby to the hospital. i'm very happy with her, we will stay with her until my baby turns 21 years..... i love the staff too. they are very helpfull, nice, and competent.

December 29th, 2009
I was a kid and she helped destroy my adult life
Dr. Duaban was my doctor when I was a kid, she misdiagnosed my spinal diease, misinformed my mother and made me loose precious years I could have been braced. I never knew of my condition until it was too late, I had surgery, and close to a wheelchair all at the age of 30. We were always rushed out of her office, she is phony and NOT a good doctor. If she was any good, I would not be in this situation. She played down my disease, instead of sending me to an orthopedic she played God.

April 7th, 2009
Your assistants need to get fired immidiatly -_-

March 14th, 2009
Y Velasquez
My daughter loves Dr. Duaban. Dr. Duaban is friendly, and always makes my daughter feel comfortable if she is recommending something or going to perform a procedure on her. I recommend Dr. Duaban to any parent.