Dr. Maria Perales MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Nashville, TN

August 29th, 2016
female issues
Dr. Peareles is great, very kind and compassionate and is funny , makes u feel comfortable real fast... I never feel rushed, she takes the time to listen and and explain things in simple terms one can understand. I feel that she goes beyond in helping to find a solution to my problem..and I am always at ease with her bedside manner. when ever I need to see her the office staff works me in, they are very kind and efficient. relaxing environment.. She is an AT in my book...

November 16th, 2015
Outstanding doctor
She's done surgery on me twice and has been my gyn for a very long time. She saved my sister-in-laws life...cancer. Respect her, love her for her Christian integrity. Totally trust her.

October 5th, 2015
Fantastic Dr
Awesome would recommend to anyone in this area.

May 4th, 2015
The best Doctor ever!
She delivered my daughter 28 years ago & all my nieces & nephews. I will never forget after having my daughter i had a little issue so they had to call her back in. After she did what she needed to do, she just made herself as welcome as one of my family members. My room was full of visitors and she found herself a spot on the floor and sat and visited with me & all my company. She is more like a friend than a doctor. We love her so much.❤️

February 17th, 2015
I had to have an in-office procedure which was scary for me. Dr. Perales gave me reassurance and constantly checked on my feelings throughout. I completely trust her abilities. She is a very caring and expert medical professional. She is also a spiritual person which i really appreciate. OB-GYN's often have emergencies and their schedule is beyond their control. Dr. Perales immediately apologized for my wait.

November 12th, 2014
I absolutely love her! She delivered my daughter 14 years ago. She has always treated me with the utmost respect.

May 15th, 2013
Finally!!!
I am SOO happy I found Dr. Perales! I've been to several OBGYNs over the years trying to find the cause of my pain. Dr. Perales is the first doctor who listened and seemed like actually believe me when I said that I was in pain. She does perform more test than the other OBGYNs I had seen in the past, but for me, this was a good thing. Dr. Perales has helped me in more ways that I could ever explain!

October 26th, 2012
WORRIED.
I go to this doctor all the time and she always find something wrong. I have to go to get lab work all the time and she always sends me for i feel unnecessary ultrsounds. I'm thinking about going to another doctor for a second opinion.

October 25th, 2012
Horrible
This is one of the worst OBGYNs I have ever been to. I waited in the hideous waiting room for over 45 min. then when I got into the room and got changed she left me in there for another hour until I finally came out to ask if someone would help. At that time the entire staff gave me attitude and told me she would eventually be in. When she came in she wanted to give me a speech on birth control when I had already told her the horrible side effects I have had. Then she tried to hug me while I was in my gown. Not only that but then I was charged a larger amount on my insurance then the staff had said I would have to pay. Incredibly unprofessional place I will never go back.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Maria Perales is one of the best doctors I think I have ever come across. Her bedside manner is outstanding in my opinion, and I wish she was also a general practitioner so she could be my all around doctor, because she is just the best!

January 6th, 2012
Management Retail Sales
Dr. Perales was the first doctor in my 40 years to correctly diagnose and treat my issue. She performed long overdue surgery - which should have happened years before under the care of 3 other doctors.My daughter drove from Alabama to see her because of long term issues also. Smartest thing my daughter ever did. What a caring, concerned and "get to the bottom of it" doctor.

May 3rd, 2011
If you want the best you have to wait
I know some people are discouraged when thay have to wait along time for a doctor but Dr.Perales is the best and everyone wants to see her. I was having problems and I could not get into see another OB/GYN and she squeezed me in. I know I have to wait a long time in her office but she is worth it.