Dr. Maria Perales Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Perales?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Maria Perales?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016

female issues

Dr. Peareles is great, very kind and compassionate and is funny , makes u feel comfortable real fast... I never feel rushed, she takes the time to listen and and explain things in simple terms one can understand. I feel that she goes beyond in helping to find a solution to my problem..and I am always at ease with her bedside manner. when ever I need to see her the office staff works me in, they are very kind and efficient. relaxing environment.. She is an AT in my book...

November 16th, 2015

Outstanding doctor

She's done surgery on me twice and has been my gyn for a very long time. She saved my sister-in-laws life...cancer. Respect her, love her for her Christian integrity. Totally trust her.

October 5th, 2015

Fantastic Dr

Awesome would recommend to anyone in this area.

June 23rd, 2015

Good

May 4th, 2015

The best Doctor ever!

She delivered my daughter 28 years ago & all my nieces & nephews. I will never forget after having my daughter i had a little issue so they had to call her back in. After she did what she needed to do, she just made herself as welcome as one of my family members. My room was full of visitors and she found herself a spot on the floor and sat and visited with me & all my company. She is more like a friend than a doctor. We love her so much.❤️

February 17th, 2015

I had to have an in-office procedure which was scary for me. Dr. Perales gave me reassurance and constantly checked on my feelings throughout. I completely trust her abilities. She is a very caring and expert medical professional. She is also a spiritual person which i really appreciate. OB-GYN's often have emergencies and their schedule is beyond their control. Dr. Perales immediately apologized for my wait.

November 12th, 2014

I absolutely love her! She delivered my daughter 14 years ago. She has always treated me with the utmost respect.

May 15th, 2013

Finally!!!

I am SOO happy I found Dr. Perales! I've been to several OBGYNs over the years trying to find the cause of my pain. Dr. Perales is the first doctor who listened and seemed like actually believe me when I said that I was in pain. She does perform more test than the other OBGYNs I had seen in the past, but for me, this was a good thing. Dr. Perales has helped me in more ways that I could ever explain!

October 26th, 2012

WORRIED.

I go to this doctor all the time and she always find something wrong. I have to go to get lab work all the time and she always sends me for i feel unnecessary ultrsounds. I'm thinking about going to another doctor for a second opinion.

October 25th, 2012

Horrible

This is one of the worst OBGYNs I have ever been to. I waited in the hideous waiting room for over 45 min. then when I got into the room and got changed she left me in there for another hour until I finally came out to ask if someone would help. At that time the entire staff gave me attitude and told me she would eventually be in. When she came in she wanted to give me a speech on birth control when I had already told her the horrible side effects I have had. Then she tried to hug me while I was in my gown. Not only that but then I was charged a larger amount on my insurance then the staff had said I would have to pay. Incredibly unprofessional place I will never go back.

July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Maria Perales is one of the best doctors I think I have ever come across. Her bedside manner is outstanding in my opinion, and I wish she was also a general practitioner so she could be my all around doctor, because she is just the best!

April 5th, 2012

Wonderful dr worth the wait for her