A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Perez-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Perez-Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Perez-Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Garcia graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Perez-Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Perez-Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Perez-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Maria Perez-Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Perez-Garcia practices Family Medicine near Cheraw, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See Cheraw Family Physicians.